10 Questions for Forex Trader
To become and stay a consistently profitable forex trader you will need to take responsibility for your actions and decisions. Those 10 questions for forex trader were set to improve your trading. Your decisions and actions have consequences on your trading process. Successful forex traders lead and take ownership for their mistakes and success. In order to learn to trade forex (or any other financial market) you have to invest time and energy to become a successful trader.
If you are struggling with your own forex trading, or you are looking ways to improve your daily trading process please read below, ask yourself those questions and honestly answer on them. If you answer on most of them with »YES«, you are on the right track to become and stay good trader with right trading mindset, skills and habits. If you answer on most of them with »NO«, make sure you work on your trading progress and fix your mistakes as soon as possible. Learning to trade is an investment in yourself. If you want to learn to trade forex, stock, futures find yourself a forex mentor if you want to fastrack your trading progress and save time.
- Do I follow my trading plan and rules of my forex trading strategy (edge) on each and every trade I take?
- Do I use my trading journal consistently and review my trades to build my trading confidence, learn from my trades, decisions and improve my trading process?
- Do I follow my daily, weekly trading routine to stay organised, disciplined and patient forex trader?
- Do I make my own trading decisions, or do I listen to other traders?
- Do I take responsibility for my decisions, actions and results, or do I always blame the markets and everyone else?
- Do I believe in myself, my goals and my trading process?
- Do I enjoy my forex trading with positive emotions, or do I play emotional war with myself? Am I trading the markets just to make money, or because I have a passion for it?
- Do I have a life outside of my trading to improve my mindset and focus? Do I spend my time with friends, family, and on other activities and hobbies in order to be happy, relaxed and focused?
- Do I stick with my habits, trading style, process even if the market does not give me any new trading opportunity for this day or week? Do I think long-term and stick to my trading style, or I am changing it frequently? Do I apply consistency, or I always break it when the markets change?
- Do I follow my goals and dreams, or am I wasting my time?
Make sure you honestly answer on the “10 Questions for Forex Trader” in order to become a better forex trader. If you need help contact me here. Learn to trade forex by focusing on yourself and our trading. If you have a passion for your trading, learn to trade forex and try to become the best trader possible. Invest some time in your trading plan, trading journal, and learn to trade forex with the right trading skills and habits.
Want more? Join Becoming Trader Forex Mentoring and become disciplined and consistent forex trader by spending no more than 20-minutes per day trading focusing only on the high-probability trading opportunities. Click here to learn more and join.